LIFE SAVED: Earlier this morning we were notified that a Dechoker ACD had been deployed at one of client’s adult care homes in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire.
Mashed potato was the culprit here, and with First Aid proving unsuccessful care staff were forced to turn to Dechoker for assistance. A superb end to what could have again been another loss for another family.
Paramedics were called and the resident was seen at A&E before being allowed back in the same day which removed the obvious stress of an overnight stay.
Yet another success in the same week for Dechoker in the UK and well done to everyone involved.