A 53 year old regular customer died at a Chinese takeaway in Llandudno, North Wales, after choking on a chicken dinner an inquest has heard.
Stephen Kotkowicz, of Caroline Road, Llandudno, who’d been sitting at a table last September 13, had pointed at his throat before falling from his chair, a worker said.
Several people tried to help him before a paramedic arrived. But he died after his airway was obstructed by food at the town’s King’s takeaway.
Coroner John Gittins at Llandudno recorded a conclusion of accidental death. Mr Gittins said: “He ate slowly, normally, sadly things have gone down the wrong way and he has choked.”