fbpx
Dechoker UK
1 Billing Road, Northampton, NN1 5AL 0330 223 1320
0

News

Isle of Wight man choked to death whilst eating steak

Isle of Wight man choked to death whilst eating steak

A man who choked to death whilst eating a steak according to an inquest heard this week.

The Isle of Wight Coroner’s Court on Tuesday, heard how Christopher David Martin, 74, was eating the steak when a piece became lodged in his throat.

read more
CQC investigate choking risk at Lytham care home after resident's death

CQC investigate choking risk at Lytham care home after resident's death

A care home under investigation following the death of a resident has been urged to make improvements by the CQC, after an inspection found the provider to be breaching a health and social care regulations..

After being notified of an incident at Rossendale Nursing Home which is currently under criminal investigation following the death of a resident,

read more
Customer died after choking on chicken dinner in North Wales takeaway

Customer died after choking on chicken dinner in North Wales takeaway

A 53 year old regular customer died at a Chinese takeaway in Llandudno, North Wales, after choking on a chicken dinner an inquest has heard.

Stephen Kotkowicz, of Caroline Road, Llandudno, who’d been sitting at a table last September 13, had pointed at his throat before falling from his chair, a worker said.

read more
Customer hails pub staff after nearly choking to death in Wetherspoons

Customer hails pub staff after nearly choking to death in Wetherspoons

A Kilmarnock man has thanked pub staff after he choked on a piece of meat in the popular pub chain. Paul Connor thought he was a goner after part of his Wetherspoons mixed grill became lodged in his throat last week.

The 59-year-old was out with his wife for their regular dinner date at the Wheatsheaf Inn in the Scottish town’s centre.

read more
Family heartbreak after Havant pensioner chokes to death on his Christmas dinner

Family heartbreak after Havant pensioner chokes to death on his Christmas dinner

TRIBUTES have been paid to a ‘lovely’ pensioner who died after choking on his dinner on Christmas day. Brian Marshall died surrounded by family at his nephew’s house in Havant, Hampshire reports the portsmouth.co.uk

Family members attempted to dislodge the unknown piece of food by doing the Heimlich manoeuvre, and paramedics tried CPR to save the 72-year-old but their efforts were unsuccessful.

read more